- Life Science
- Flow cytometry
- Digital pathology
- QC & Online Services
- Document Centre
- Knowledge Centre
- Clinic & Laboratory
Select your local website
Challenges are welcome. When you are confident.
- Fully automated random-access immunochemistry analyser
- Results in 17 minutes from the start of testing
- Up to 200 tests per hour
- Continuous loading for longer walk-away time
- Effective prevention of carry-over
- High sensitivity and specificity of the results
HISCL-5000 provides medium- and high-throughput clinical laboratories with a diagnostic solution that meets the growing demand for workflow consolidation and testing efficiency in the evolving pandemic situation.
HISCL-5000 is easy to use and employs a technology that uses the CLEIA (chemiluminescent enzyme immunoassay) principle, which is trusted by customers across the globe. With results being provided consistently in high quality you can have confidence in them.
What makes HISCL-5000 so strong?
Smart technology means excellent results
- The CDP-Star® chemiluminescent substrate provides a highly sensitive measurement.
- High specificity is achieved by using the bound-and-free (B/F) separation washing procedure.
- Short turnaround times are enabled by the rapid formation of immune complexes due to a temperature of 42°C throughout the entire process.
Fast processing to cope with high workloads
- The short time to results allows faster report generation, enabling timely patient diagnosis and treatment.
- Convenient STAT port position for a speedy analysis of your urgent samples
Intuitive operation for an enjoyable user experience
- The user-friendly interface displays large icons and makes it easy to access information for your daily routine.
- Efficient reagent management system based on RFID
- Uninterrupted workflow – exchange reagents and consumables or perform calibration on the running system.
A robust device giving you peace of mind
- Proven robustness has been demonstrated across the Asian market for years. The system will reliably support your laboratory for many days to come.
- Reliable anti-carry-over system through single-use pipette tips and reaction cuvettes in combination with a membrane filter that cleans the nozzle each time it dispenses
- The HISCL-5000 needs very little attention and is mostly self-maintaining, so there’s no need for daily user maintenance.
|Measurement principle||chemiluminescence enzyme immunoassay (CLEIA)|
|Detecting element||photoelectron multiplier; wide range with optical filter|
|Throughput||200 tests per hour|
|Time to first result||17 minutes (time from sample aspiration to result display)|
|Sampler capacity||up to 100 samples in 20 racks|
|Number of STAT positions||1 sample|
|Required sample volume||10 – 30 μL|
|Sample containers||Sample tube: outer diameter 13 – 16 mm, height 75 – 100 mm |
Sample cup: 4-mL conical cup
|Sample dispensation||disposable tip, sample arm wiped on filter|
|Reagent identification||RFID, barcode|
|Reagent containers||cartridge system with automatic opening/closing|
|Reagent supply||continuous loading system|
|Data storage||100,000 sample results (maximum)|
|Quality control||select L-J (chart) or X-bar (chart)|
|Display (user interface)||21-inch touch screen|
|Interface (external output)||RS232C, LAN|
|Printing system||external printer|
|Options||drainage tank, indicator light|
|Dimensions / weight |
W x H x D [mm] / [kg]
Main unit including sampler
|approx. 1,725 x 1,300 x 840 / approx. 490|