- Life Science
- Flow cytometry
- Digital pathology
- QC & Online Services
- Document Centre
- Knowledge Centre
- Clinic & Laboratory
Select your local website
Power in a new dimension
- The highest productivity ever of a Sysmex haemostasis analyser: the smallest footprint and fastest throughput
- Consolidates routine and specialised testing in a single analyser system
- Reliable and high-quality results thanks to proven multiwavelength technology and pre-analytical checks
- Smart workflow management for increased usability: test count prediction function and automated dilution for agonists with platelet aggregation
- Grows with your needs: from stand-alone instruments optionally equipped with a larger sampler to up to three analysers connected to a track system
CN-6000 and CN-3000 are extremely fast yet compact, fully automated haemostasis analysers that offer a wide range of assays to be analysed on a single unit, thanks to a variety of measuring principles on board and smart use of reagent table and detector block capacities. To meet individual customers’ automation needs, CN-3000 and CN-6000 can be configured flexibly. The systems offer power in a new dimension for the busy haemostasis lab by a multitude of novel features, creating a refreshing user experience.
Click on below tabs ‘More details’ and ‘Technical Specifications’ to find out more.
Regarding the availability of the products in each country, please approach your local Sysmex representative.
- The smallest footprint and fastest throughput with the most comprehensive assay menu on a single analyser – from routine to specialty tests (e.g. DOACs and platelet aggregation assays).
- The minimum required plasma volume has been reduced by approximately 65% due to improved sample pipetting.
- Whatever your need, CN-Series offers flexible configurations: stand-alone instruments optionally equipped with a larger sampler, or up to three analysers connected to a track system. And we are currently developing TLA connectivity – stay tuned.
- gives labs the confidence to obtain valid results from more samples, thanks to cutting-edge ‘multi-wavelength’ technology and sophisticated pre-analytical processing capabilities such as HIL and sample volume checks across multiple tube types.
- provides enhanced analytical features such as a cross-mixing function to make inhibitor testing more convenient, and clot waveform analysis (CWA) to identify atypical in vitro clot reactions that may occur with haemophilia, sepsis or DIC patients.
- minimises time-consuming manual intervention related to sample and reagent handling.
- improves workflow operability, for example through a test count prediction for a smooth routine, and automated dilution of agonists for platelet aggregation assays.
- Labs can reduce the work and cost associated with maintenance thanks to an increased durability of the next-generation piercer and LED light sources.
- offer labs peace of mind, with proactive and advanced services including remote functionalities.
- provide proactive maintenance with CN-Series’ self-check function and maintenance task cues to the user.
|Principles/technologies:||clotting, chromogenic, immunologic, aggregation|
[CN-6000] PT: 450 tests/h; PT/APTT: 401 tests/h
|Parameters:||up to 60 parameters can be analysed simultaneously|
|Analysis methods:||dilution measurement, multi-dilution (MDA), cross-mixing, automated re-measurement (repeat, re-dilution, reflex), clot waveform analysis (CWA)|
|Light source:|| |
LED with multi-wavelength capability
|Pre-analytical checks:|| |
HIL check (assay-based), sample volume check
|cap piercing functionality, dedicated STAT position |
30 tubes with standard sampler; continuous loading
120 tubes with optional sampler module; continuous loading
|Calibration curves:||up to 250 assays with 2-12 points/curve|
|Stored test results:||up to 10,000 samples|
|QC methods:||Westgard, Xbar, L-J |
40 files with max. 1,200 data points each
(W x H x D [mm/kg])
|595* x 1,350 x 906 / 230 (PU-17 is included, w/o PC/monitor) |
*720 mm including cuvette waste box
with optional sampler/wagon and cuvette waste box:
1,060 x 1,350 x 1,030 mm
For user trainings, please contact your local Sysmex representative.
Safety data sheets
Regulatory documents, such as Instructions for Use, can be accessed with a valid My Sysmex login:Go to My Sysmex